Integrity Plugz Inspection Ports & Accessories
Integrity Plugz™ High Temperature Silicone
Integrity Plugz™ are patented inspection ports designed to provide large, re-sealable, safe, and continuous entry to insulated pipes, tanks, vessels, and equipment. Integrity Plugz™ patented design features allow you to monitor systems efficiently, i.e., Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and other integrity monitoring procedures, and add strength to your Asset Integrity program.
- Integrity Plugz™ Silicone Technical Data Sheet (English)
- Integrity Plugz™ Silicone Feature Sheet English (English)
- Integrity Plugz™ Silicone Technical Data Sheet (French)
- Integrity Plugz™ Silicone Feature Sheet (French)
Integrity Plugz™ EPDM Rubber
Integrity Plugs EPDM are made from a durable rubber compound and provides affordable protection against mid temperature applications, weather, ozone exposure, and mechanical damage.
- Integrity Plugz™ EPDM Technical Data Sheet (English)
- Integrity Plugz™ EPDM Feature Sheet English (English)
- Integrity Plugz™ EPDM Technical Data Sheet (French)
- Integrity Plugz™ EPDM Feature Sheet (French)
Integrity Pillowz provide extra protection in applications involving high temperatures by acting as a barrier between an internal pipe and Integrity Plugz™ inspection ports (replaces cut out insulation). Made from high heat resistant technical fabrics, Integrity Pillowz can provide temperature resistance up to 815.6C (1500 F)
Corrosion Under Insulation Products
Integrity Water Indicator (WI)
Integrity Water Indicators function as easy leak-detection solution. Easy to install, WI detect loss of insulating value, indicate fluids in insulation systems, mitigates CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation) risks, and contributes to HSEQ and plant integrity.
Integrity Drain Plugs
Integrity Drain Plugs are easily installed and adjusted to insulation thickness and prevent loss on insulating value by draining moisture from the insulation system, allowing for more airflow (dry the insulation) and mitigate CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation) risks.
Integrity Termination Gasket
Integrity Termination Gaskets protect insulated systems from corrosion by ensuring watertight terminations. Termination Gaskets are made from a high-quality silicone compound and are a quick and easy solution offering insulation friendly termination and compartmentalization of insulation systems.
- Termination Gasket Technical Data Sheet (English)
- Termination Gasket Feature Sheet (English)
- Termination Gasket Technical Data Sheet (French)
- Termination Gasket Feature Sheet (French)
Connex Rare Earth Magnets
Made from a rare and powerful earth metal called neodymium, Connex Magnets are reinforced with a steel base plate and encased in high-performance EPDM rubber. Connex magnets are sold as a set and create a robust connection system.
- Connex Technical Data Sheet (English)
- Connex Feature Sheet (English)
- Connex Technical Data Sheet (French)
- Connex Feature Sheet (French)
G-Units Atmospheric Testing Ports
G-Units are large, re-sealable atmosphere inspection ports that allow you to monitor the air quality of any building or confined space before entry. G-Units are quick and easy to install and provide safe access for repeated atmospheric testing.
- G-Units Feature Sheet (English)